Business & Corporate Services
Devry Smith Frank LLP (DSF) has worked with corporations and businesses since our first office opened in 1964. For over 50 years our experienced team has made it possible for professionals to run their companies while we manage the legal components of their business. Headed by Elisabeth Colson, one of our senior lawyers, our business and corporate legal services are comprehensive and robust to help your company function smoothly while upholding all necessary legal obligations.
OUR BUSINESS & CORPORATE SERVICES
- Incorporations and complete organization
- Record keeping
- Winding-up and dissolution
- Commercial leasing
- Business sales and business acquisitions
- Commercial agreements
- Shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- Distributorship and franchise arrangements
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate record keeping
- Construction contracts
- Employment agreements
WHY CHOOSE DSF CORPORATE LAWYERS
In all services we provide, DSF lawyers put our wealth of knowledge and experience into each client we help. When you choose DSF, our lawyers are able to help with a wide range of issues and provide all necessary legal services, including:
- Our team will skillfully plan and execute the acquisition or disposition of shares or assets of a private business
- Oversee and assist in matters concerning franchises and joint ventures
- Advise and assist in the private placement of securities, the preparation of offering memorandum and;
- The formation of limited partnerships and other forms of syndicated investment
- A team that will put our dedication and experience into every service we provide.
LEGAL HELP FOR STARTUPS
Are you just beginning your business? DSF lawyers are particularly well-versed in navigating the legal needs of new companies. Getting expert legal help at this stage in your business is critical for short- and long-term success. We help ensure your company not only gets off the ground but has the legal tools to remain successful.
We offer multiple convenient locations in , , to serve our clients better. Find the office closest to you by calling us at or by visiting our locations page.