TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAWYER
Shawna is a Toronto employee lawyer who acts for both employers and employees in all matters relating to employment law.
Shawna assists her clients in pursuing and defending claims and actions related to:
- Wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, breach of contract and unpaid wages;
- Review of termination packages;
- Workplace harassment and bullying;
- Human rights and discrimination matters.
Shawna Sosnovich also works with employers and their human resource professionals, giving them advice on matters related to:
- Employment and executive contracts;
- Employment standards requirements, policies and procedures;
- Workplace safety standards and policy;
- Restructuring and termination matters;
- Protection of confidential information, non-competition and non-solicitation rights and obligations;
- Human rights policies;
- Employee fraud and defalcation protection and litigation.
Shawna’s employer clients include a broad range of sole proprietors, corporations and institutions in many different industries, including manufacturing, land developers, professional advisers, banks and title insurers.
Shawna M. Sosnovich earned her Bachelor of Laws degree at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto, is a member of the Law Society of Ontario, and a partner at the firm.
For further information on Wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, breach of contract and unpaid wages; Review of termination packages; Workplace harassment and bullying; Human rights and discrimination matters, Employment Law, Employee Law and Employer Law, please contact experienced Toronto Employee Lawyer Shawna M. Sosnovich.