Larry Keown assumes the role of managing partner at DSF. Larry is a wrongful dismissal lawyer who acts for both employers and employees in all matters relating to employment law. Larry has a busy employee/plaintiff practice, assisting them in pursuing claims and actions. He also regularly acts for employers and their HR professionals, giving them advice on complex matters.
Topics covered include during the seminar includes:
- Amendments to the Employment Standards Act, 2000 - From Bill 147 - Bill 47
- Post-Termination Bonuses - Singer v. Nordstrong Equipment Limited
- The Latest on Termination Clauses - Amberber v. IBM Canada
- Update on Terminaton Cause Provisions - Khashaba v. Procom Consultants Group
- Frustration of Contract due to Disability - Roskaft v. RONA Inc.
This is a great overview for HR Professionals and employers. Devry Smith Frank LLP has produced a series of videos to assist HR professionals and HR departments. To view other Ontario employment law videos and videos for other practice areas, please visit our media page.
We have three locations to serve you:
Toronto law offices are conveniently located in the Lawrence and Don Mills area at 95 Barber Greene Road, Suite 100;
Whitby offices are located in the heart of downtown Whitby at 209 Dundas Street East, Suite 401;
Barrie offices are located downtown Barrie at 85 Bayfield Street, Suite 300.
For further information, kindly contact one of our lawyers directly.