Commercial litigation lawyer Nicholas Reinkeluers is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario (B.A. and J.D.). Nicholas has been involved in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, professional negligence claims and disciplinary proceedings, mortgage enforcement litigation, employment disputes, injunctions, claims against directors and officers, appeals, construction litigation, and commercial arbitrations.
Topics covered include during the seminar includes:
- Amendments to the Employment Standards Act, 2000 - From Bill 147 - Bill 47
- Post-Termination Bonuses - Singer v. Nordstrong Equipment Limited
- The Latest on Termination Clauses - Amberber v. IBM Canada
- Update on Terminaton Cause Provisions - Khashaba v. Procom Consultants Group
- Frustration of Contract due to Disability - Roskaft v. RONA Inc.
This is a great overview for HR Professionals and employers. Devry Smith Frank LLP has produced a series of videos to assist HR professionals and HR departments. To view other Ontario employment law videos and videos for other practice areas, please visit our media page.
We have three locations to serve you:
Toronto law offices are conveniently located in the Lawrence and Don Mills area at 95 Barber Greene Road, Suite 100;
Whitby offices are located in the heart of downtown Whitby at 209 Dundas Street East, Suite 401;
Barrie offices are located downtown Barrie at 85 Bayfield Street, Suite 300.
For further information, kindly contact one of our lawyers directly.