Marty Rabinovitch heads the employment law group at DSF. His practice focuses on representing clients with respect to all employment issues arising in the workplace, including human rights, bullying/harassment and disability cases. Marty regularly attends at the Superior Court, Human Rights Tribunal, the Ministry of Labour and the Labour Relations Board. Marty often speaks at employment seminars and participates in various media campaigns.
Topics covered include during the seminar includes:
- HR Considerations When Moving an Employee to Work Across the Border in Canada
- Business Visitors to Canada and Other Work Permit Exempt Categories
- Multinational Intracompany issues in the Era of Legal Cannabis
- Electronic Searches at the Border
- Employment Law in Canada: Hirings, Firings and Everything in Between
This is a great overview for HR Professionals and employers. Devry Smith Frank LLP has produced a series of videos to assist HR professionals and HR departments. To view other Ontario employment law videos and videos for other practice areas, please visit our media page.
We have three locations to serve you:
Toronto law offices are conveniently located in the Lawrence and Don Mills area at 95 Barber Greene Road, Suite 100;
Whitby offices are located in the heart of downtown Whitby at 209 Dundas Street East, Suite 401;
Barrie offices are located downtown Barrie at 85 Bayfield Street, Suite 300.
For further information, kindly contact one of our lawyers directly.