TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAWYER
Larry is an Toronto wrongful dismissal lawyer who acts for both employers and employees in all matters relating to employment law.
Larry has a busy employee/plaintiff practice, assisting them in pursuing claims and actions
- claims for breach of contract or unpaid wages;
- review of severance and notice packages;workplace harassment and bullying;
- human rights and discrimination matters;
- wrongful dismissal and constructive dismissal; breach allegations.
He also regularly acts for employers and their HR professionals, giving them advice on matters
- employment and executive contracts;
- employment standards policy and litigation including: pay structures, hours, overtime,
leaves, vacation policy and procedure;
- workplace safety standards and policy;
- restructuring and termination matters;
- wrongful dismissal and constructive dismissal litigation;
- enforcement and injunction litigation related to: protection of confidential information,
non-competition rights, and non-solicitation rights;
- human rights policies and defending human rights claims litigation;
- employee fraud and defalcation protection and litigation
Larry’s employer clients include a broad range of sole proprietors, single locations corporations, multinational corporations, and institutions in many different industries, including: manufacturing, land developers, major banks, title insurers, and others.
To see what some of Larry’s clients have said about him: Client Testimonials
Many of Toronto Employment Lawyer Larry W. Keown’s cases have been subsequently reported by the online legal reporting services.
Our law firm is conveniently located at Lawrence and Don Mills and we offer free parking. For further information or assistance with a employment law matter please contact Toronto wrongful dismissal lawyer and litigator Larry W. Keown.