Marty Rabinovitch heads the employment law group at DSF. His practice focuses on representing clients with respect to all employment issues arising in the workplace, including human rights, bullying/harassment and disability cases. Marty regularly attends at the Superior Court, Human Rights Tribunal, the Ministry of Labour and the Labour Relations Board. Marty often speaks at employment seminars and participates in various media campaigns.
Topics covered include during the seminar includes:
- Amendments to the Employment Standards Act, 2000 - From Bill 147 - Bill 47
- Post-Termination Bonuses - Singer v. Nordstrong Equipment Limited
- The Latest on Termination Clauses - Amberber v. IBM Canada
- Update on Terminaton Cause Provisions - Khashaba v. Procom Consultants Group
- Frustration of Contract due to Disability - Roskaft v. RONA Inc.
This is a great overview for HR Professionals and employers. Devry Smith Frank LLP has produced a series of videos to assist HR professionals and HR departments. To view other Ontario employment law videos and videos for other practice areas, please visit our media page.